Blog — green tea
Enjoy our Premium Royal Tea Lineup 0
Tea is more than a drink, it's a lifestyle. People who are serious about tea want only the best.
Here at Fanale we offer the finest premium tea. The following is a list of our premium Royal Tea:
- Chai Black Tea
- Cherry Blossom Green Tea
- Dark Roast Oolong Tea
- High Mountain Ali Oolong Tea
- Jade Tea
- Strawberry Pomegranate Black Tea
- Toffee Black Tea
- White Grape Oolong Tea
- White Peach Oolong Tea
Drinking Premium tea will help you in the following ways:
1. Tea helps support mental clarity
2. Tea can make you feel calmer and more relaxed
3. Any tea variant is a great source for antioxidants
Related Article: 5 Reasons Why You Should Be Drinking Tea
Build Up Your Immune System This Winter 1
The flu season is upon us. With everyone getting sick around you, your body requires as much nutrition as possible. It is important to have a rich diet; drinking water and having the essential vitamins and minerals. Here are a few foods packed with immune boosting nutrients that can help build up your immune system this winter.
5 Health Benefits of Drinking Genmaicha Tea 3
Genmaicha is a Japanese green tea with brown rice kernels. Once brewed, this tea has a light yellow hue and is quite mild to drink. The taste is nutty and has a subtle aroma of roasted rice, which helps balance the bitterness. If drank often, this tea has some very beneficial health benefits.
Top 5 Bubble Milk Tea Toppings 0
Bubble Milk Tea is growing in popularity here in the states. Bubble Tea is a refreshing drink from Taiwan, made up of many ingredients such as Tea, Milk, Juice, Assorted Flavorings, Fresh Fruit, and much more. They can be shaken or blended, hot or cold, with our without toppings. Bubble Tea has an immense number of possibilities!
Adding toppings to Bubble Tea is half the fun. Most people only have their bubble milk tea with only tapioca (pearls). It's time to give some variety to your bubble tea. Adding different toppings to your drink is a great way to explore new flavors and textures. This holiday try something new. We present our top 5 have to try bubble milk tea toppings:
- Danny Tam
- Tags: aloe aloe vera black tea boba boba toppings bubble milk tea bubble milk tea toppings bubble tea bubble tea drink bubble tea toppings Bursting boba bursting boba juice balls bursting juice balls bursting popping boba china coconut jelly Drink topping drinks flavor food fresh frozen yogurt topping fruit green tea jelly juice balls milk tea paste Popping boba real tea refreshing taiwanese tea teas topping toppings