Blog — snow ice cost
What You Need to Start Your Own Snow Ice Business 0
Snow ice is a specialty dessert from Taiwan recently brought over to the States. One of the hottest new desserts in LA, Ice Husky is one of the first to bring this product to the Bay Area! Our ingredients are all natural, made with ingredients you can buy off a grocery store shelf.
Why Get Into The Snow Ice Business?
- Low Cost - Less than $1 per serving in costs.
- Low Startup Costs - With just one shaver and some ice blocks, you can start a business.
- Room to Grow - Some owners opened multiple stores selling snow ice.
- Hot Demand - Some stores have over 1,000 Yelp review in their first year.
- High Returns - 400% - 700% mark up. Market price at $4 - $8.
Pure Snow Ice Powder - $59.95 (non-local customers)