What's the Most Popular Bubble Tea?
What's the most popular bubble tea that's been sweeping the US? Answer: Taro. Yes, that purple root fruit that you might have either looked at suspiciously or embraced with love.
Lucky for you, we're here to teach you how to make it so you can have it whenever you want! Now if you find yourself asking, "What is it Taro?", get some educational information on Taro here.
1. Mix the Fanale Taro Powder with the Hot Water. Make sure the powder is well dissolved, because drinks will taste powdery if there is not enough hot water or if not mixed properly.
2. Add Creamer OR Half & Half (adjust according to your desired creaminess)
3. Add sugar OR 1 oz of fructose/Simple Sugar Syrup (adjust according to you desired sweetness)
4. Add 1 cup of of Ice and mix well.
5. Add Honey Tapioca Boba for that extra layer of flavor that enriches the nuttiness of the Taro.
And that's it! The hardest part is making it with the right ratios. Once you have found out what you like, Taro Milk Tea will be your favorite drink!
- Wei Fan