Hot Vanilla Chai Latte Recipe
Thanksgiving is around the corner. Spice up your Thanksgiving dinner with this enjoyable hot drink. Enjoy the classic taste of chai tea from India, mixed with honey, vanilla, black tea and exotic spices. This mix is gluten free, Kosher Certified, and contains no hydrogenated oils.
Hot Vanilla Chai Latte Recipe:
Makes a single 16 ounce serving.
- 4 tablespoons of Vanilla Chai Powder
- 1 1/2 cups of hot tea
- 1/4 cup of milk or fat-free milk
- 1 scoop of cooked tapioca pearls
PREPARATION1) Add the powder and hot tea into a cup.
2) Mix well and add the milk.
3) Pour into the drinking cup with the tapioca pearls.
4) Use a fat straw to enjoy the smooth texture of hot bubble tea.
Extra: You can spoil yourself by adding whip cream on the top.
Also if you like it sweet, you may add 2 tablespoons of sweetener/sugar.
- Tags: big train flavoring powders big train powders big train vanilla chai big train vanilla chai recipe chai powder fresh gluten free healthy hot bubble tea hot drink recipe hot latte india kosher certified recipe new refreshing taiwanese tea thanksgiving hot drink recipe vanilla chai vanilla chai flavoring powder vanilla chai powder
- Wei Fan