Appetizing Thai Tea Cupakes
Thai Tea Cupcake Recipe
Thai tea isn't just for drinking. We will be making Thai Tea flavored cupcakes.
Thai Tea (also known as Thai Iced Tea) is a popular iced drink hailing from Thailand, commonly found in Thai restaurants. For the sake of flavor, consistency and visual appeal, glasses of Thai Tea are usually topped with additional dairy, such as evaporated milk, whole milk, half and half, or coconut milk as seen above. If you love Thai Tea you will truly enjoy our That Tea Cupcake recipe.
Serving Size: 24 cupcakes
- 2 cups milk or you can try coconut milk
- 3/4 cup Thai iced tea powder mix
- 2 3/4 cups cake flour
- 1/4 condensed milk
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla
1. Preheat over to 350F
2. Mix the milk and 1/4 cup of condensed milk on medium heat until you see bubbles.
3. Add that Thai iced tea powder mix, turn off burner and let it sit for 10-15min.
4. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
That's it for the milk mixture.
5. Blend together the butter and sugar until it's nice and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla. Blend.
6. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture then add half of the milk mixture. Repeat with a second third of the flour mixture, the rest of the milk, then the rest of the flour.– Use a rubber spatula to give the batter a final stir, scraping along the bottom and sides of the bowl to make sure all lumps are incorporated and that there are no pockets of dry ingredients hiding in the batter.
7. Pour the batter mixture into your cupcake pan, make sure you spray the pan with a non-stick spray.
8. Bake for 20-25 mintues. Enjoy.
- Ryan Anderson