Recipes — new
Appetizing Thai Tea Cupakes 0
Thai Tea Cupcake Recipe
Thai tea isn't just for drinking. We will be making Thai Tea flavored cupcakes.
Thai Tea (also known as Thai Iced Tea) is a popular iced drink hailing from Thailand, commonly found in Thai restaurants. For the sake of flavor, consistency and visual appeal, glasses of Thai Tea are usually topped with additional dairy, such as evaporated milk, whole milk, half and half, or coconut milk as seen above. If you love Thai Tea you will truly enjoy our That Tea Cupcake recipe.
Summer Drink : Avocado Smoothie with Tapioca Bubbles 0
Summer is approaching and what is a better way then sharing smoothie recipes? Today we will dive into an avocado smoothie with bubbles. This recipe will leave your taste buds wanting more.
St. Patrick's Day Healthy Green Smoothie 0
Blend your greens and water first. (make sure the water is cold)
All ingredients should be fresh out of the refrigerator.
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, frozen/ or pineapple flavoring syrup (sweeter taste)
- 1/2 cup small banana, frozen/or banana flavoring syrup
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
Valentine's Day : Strawberry Pomegranate Tea 0
Valentine's Day is a special time for romance. What can be more romantic then making tea for your loved one. Explore our premium teas for your sweetheart. Today we share one our new line of teas; Royal Tea Series. Enjoy.
Banana Mango Madness Smoothie Recipe 0
Wonderful Banana Mango Madness Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup non-fat milk or half and half creamer
- 1 cup greek yogurt, plain, vanilla or honey
- 1 ½ cups ice cubes
- 1 banana
- 1 mango, about 1 cup chopped
- 3oz Mango Jam for extra mango flavor
- ⅛ cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add sweetener or fructose for sweeter taste (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend for about 2 minutes until smooth.
Hot Vanilla Chai Latte Recipe 0
Thanksgiving is around the corner. Spice up your Thanksgiving dinner with this enjoyable hot drink. Enjoy the classic taste of chai tea from India, mixed with honey, vanilla, black tea and exotic spices. This mix is gluten free, Kosher Certified, and contains no hydrogenated oils.
- Wei Fan
- Tags: big train flavoring powders big train powders big train vanilla chai big train vanilla chai recipe chai powder fresh gluten free healthy hot bubble tea hot drink recipe hot latte india kosher certified recipe new refreshing taiwanese tea thanksgiving hot drink recipe vanilla chai vanilla chai flavoring powder vanilla chai powder