Light and Fluffy Tea Crema
Creama has a rich and aromatic taste that gives your drink that extra yummy taste. As the lighter liquid infuses with the liquid that comes after, it filters up and settles into an airy bubbly foam. (clarify)
The thick layer of white, frothy cream can be applied to many beverages such as boba bubble tea. Various people like to add crema to different types of drinks depending on their taste preference. Crema is most popular in coffee and teas to add a new layer of flavor.
Pairs well with tea-based drinks and has a rich and buttery taste. Also try with our coffee or latte powders.
Adding crema will give your drinks an extra dimension of flavors and textures.
Whats the difference between whipping and cheese.
Whipping Powder Original: This Whipping Powder is the original base flavor for Tea Creama. It’s what makes the Whipping Powder different from regular whipped cream! The mix is not salty or sweetened yet, so you can add your own amount of sea salt and sugar to taste.
Whipping Powder Cheese: This powder has a heavier flavor than the original flavor and is slightly salty. If you’re worried about the idea of cheese on your coffee, don’t worry! The cheese flavors becomes lighter when whipped with heavy cream and isn’t overpowering, giving your Tea Creama another delicious layer of flavor. Trust us, it’s good!
- 300 mL Heavy Whipping Cream
- 50-80g of Whipping Powder (Regular or Cheese) according to taste
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- 3 tsp of Sugar to taste
- Put 100 mL of heavy whipping cream into a wide bowl
- With an automatic whisk, whisk for 1-2 min until whip cream consistency
- Add another 100mL of heavy cream for another 30 seconds
- Add the last 100mL of heavy cream and whisk for another 30 seconds again
- Add whipping powder, salt and sugar. Whisk again until well blended
- If you like a thicker texture, add less heavy cream in steps 3 and 4
- Do not store overnight
- The mixture will last a few hours before it separates and needs to be whipped again
- Keep refrigerated
- Store in pitcher container for easy pouring on drinks
- Danny Tam