Fourth of July Drink Recipe - Strawberries & Crema 0
Fourth of July is coming up fast, and we're ready to celebrate with some delicious summer drink ideas! Here's our summery berries and cream drink!
- Elsa Lu
Today's Special: Lavender Lemonade 0
Spring is finally here in California. But remember to stay refreshed and hydrated while enjoying the sunlight. We’re bringing back today’s special with the magical Lavender Lemonade for your drink menu.
Let’s get started.
- 1oz Lemon Juice
- 1.5oz Lavender Syrup
- ~5oz Sparkling Water (adjust to taste)
- Sugar (optional)
Directions: Cut and squeeze lemon juice into a cup. Then, in a shaker cup filled with ice, pour in lavender syrup, measure and add lemon juice and a dash of water. Shake until the ingredients are well blended. Then add sparkling water and serve. Adjust the ratio to your liking.
All ingredients can be found in the links below. Keep an eye out for the final two weeks of Easter Sales! We're revealing a brand new product going on sale each Monday! Follow us on Instagram to catch the reveal!
- Light bulb cups: https://fanaledrinks.com/collections/drink-cups-and-packagings/products/lightbulb-cup-23-oz-pet
- Lavender Syrup: https://fanaledrinks.com/products/lavender-syrup
- Elsa Lu
Matcha Latte with Red Bean Recipe 0
Ready for some March Matcha Madness? Matcha is a Japanese ground tea made from the young leaves of the plant.
Matcha Lattes are a delicious and refreshing alternative to coffee because they contain less caffeine and more antioxidants. Here's our recipe for an Asian-style Iced Matcha Latte with Red Bean Topping:
- Elsa Lu
Valentine's Strawberry Kiss Recipe 0
Surprise your boba-loving significant other with a Valentine's-themed drink with our new adorable Mango Love Jellies! This delicious strawberry green tea will be sure to charm your Valentine! Now all you need is a bouquet of flowers!
1. Brew Green Tea with hot water (85 °C) 8 minutes.
3. Pour into Shaker cup. Add Strawberry Syrup and ice. Shake.
4. Pour into glass filled with Mango Heart Jelly and strawberry slices and serve. Don't forget the fat straws!
- Elsa Lu
How To Make Boba Milk Tea 0
Today’s Special: Boba Milk tea.
Boba is also widely known as bubble tea, pearl milk tea, tapioca tea or Boba tea. So, what is it?
It is a strong iced tea mixed with creamer and served with chewy black tapioca pearls. The drink is believed to be the creation of Chung Shui Tang Teahouse in Taichung, Taiwan. It was inspired by the Japanese method of serving cold coffee. The new method became remarkably successful for the business in the 1980s. Rumor has it that one of the managers of the teahouse, Lin Hsiu Hui, was bored in a meeting so she poured the tapioca dessert into her glass of iced milk tea and it turned out unexpectedly delicious. The drink quickly caught on and is now served all around the world.
Here’s our guide for how you can make this favorite on your own:
What You Need.
- Tea of your choice. 8g
- Raw tapioca (or pearls, boba)
- Milk or Creamer 100ml
- Longan honey syrup (sweetness to taste)
- Golden Cane Sugar syrup (sweetness to taste)
- Raw cane sugar (sweetness to taste)
- Bring water to a boil then pour in raw boba.
- Cook raw boba in 30 minutes, turn off and let it sit for another 30 minutes.
- Strain the water and wash boba with warm water.
- Mix thoroughly with sugar and longan syrup. Adjust sweetness level to your liking.
- Put the mixture aside.
Mixing Milk Tea.
- Brew some tea ~200ml.
- Pour tea, milk, sugar syrup, and ice cubes in to a shaker (adjust to your liking)
- Shake well.
Serve by pouring over a scoop of cooked boba. Top with a fat straw. Enjoy.
Before you leave, we invite you to peruse the ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe. Here is what we used:
Raw large tapioca: http://fanaledrinks.com/products/tapioca-boba-fanale
Tea leaves: http://fanaledrinks.com/collections/tea-leaves
Honey longan syrup: http://fanaledrinks.com/products/longan-honey-syrup-fanale
Golden cane sugar syrup: http://fanaledrinks.com/products/golden-cane-sugar-syrup
Raw cane sugar: http://fanaledrinks.com/products/raw-cane-sugar
Tools and equipment:
Stirring spoon: http://fanaledrinks.com/products/stirring-spoon
Tea/powder spoon: http://fanaledrinks.com/products/powder-spoon-fanale
Tea espresso machine (optional): http://fanaledrinks.com/products/mae011
Thank you for visiting us!
- Elsa Lu
Iced Peach Green Tea Recipe (with Fanale Flavoring Syrup) 0
Here at Fanale Drinks, we believe in providing the highest quality ingredients to produce the best drink and frozen dessert products. Learn how to make a delicious fruit tea beverage using our premium quality Flavoring Syrups!