Matcha Latte with Red Bean Recipe
Ready for some March Matcha Madness? Matcha is a Japanese ground tea made from the young leaves of the plant.
Matcha Lattes are a delicious and refreshing alternative to coffee because they contain less caffeine and more antioxidants. Here's our recipe for an Asian-style Iced Matcha Latte with Red Bean Topping:
- 250 mL of hot Green Tea
- 0.5 oz. of Matcha Powder
- 1.5 oz. of Golden Cane Sugar Syrup
- 2 oz. Canned Red Bean Topping
1. Steep green tea in a mixing cup or shaker cup.
2. Pour in Matcha Powder, Golden Cane Sugar Syrup, Stir or Shake.
3. Pour into serving cup filled with red bean and ice.
For the month of March, get 10% off our Matcha and St. Patrick's Green Collection using the code LUCKY17!
Let us know if you tried your own version of the recipe! Like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram to keep up with our recipes and deals! :)
- Elsa Lu