A very concentrated Grass Jelly Powder. Mix with water to create 35 to 40 times amount of grass jelly. Each bag can make approximately 60 Pounds of Grass Jelly Pudding.
See our entire collection of Pudding and Grass Jelly.
Bubble Tea Recipes
Grass Jelly Recipe :
1. Measure 3800ml of cold water
2. Add 100g of Grass Jelly Powder to the cold water
3. Mix well with a whisk and bring solution to a boil ( keep stirring while cooking so nothing burns)
4. Once it starts to boil, take it off the flame and let it cool to room temperature before storing in a cooler
5. remove the top layer of residue before serving
6. Serve by cutting into smaller chunks
Net Weight Per Unit: 2.2LB
Units per Case: 20 bags
Gross Weight Per Case: 44.0 LB