1. Combine the Mochi Foods Mochi Corn Dog mix and cold water in a mixing bowl. Use the hook, blend at slow speed for 1 minute, then change to high speed for 9 minutes. Blend until the batter is smooth.
2. Pour batter into a bowl or tray large enough where you can dip the hot dog in it.
3. Skewer the hot dog and or mozzarella and coat well with the batter. Roughly mold it into shape, and the dust and coat well with bread flour.
4. Preheat the deep fryer to 320-325 degrees.
5. Deep fry the corn dog for 4 minutes for just the hot dog, 4 minute and 30 second if adding mozzarella.
6. Flip over while frying to make sure the batter is evenly and nicely fried to golden brown color.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.