Banana Mango Madness Smoothie Recipe 0
Wonderful Banana Mango Madness Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup non-fat milk or half and half creamer
- 1 cup greek yogurt, plain, vanilla or honey
- 1 ½ cups ice cubes
- 1 banana
- 1 mango, about 1 cup chopped
- 3oz Mango Jam for extra mango flavor
- ⅛ cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add sweetener or fructose for sweeter taste (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend for about 2 minutes until smooth.
How to Make Homemade Thai Tea 0
Thai Tea is one of those drinks that you never forget. The first time I tried it I was instantly hooked. From the bright orange color to the sweetness and subtle bitterness from the tea is a great combination for anyone to try. A popular drink in Thailand it can be sweetened by adding creamer or sugar. Thai Tea is often brewed with black tea such as ceylon or assam tea. Let's make the perfect Thai Tea with this great recipe:
Ceylon Cinnamon Tea Recipe 0
This recipe is great to drink during the holidays. It helps cures the worst sickness and leaves your body feeling relaxed and soothed. The cinnamon helps to repair damaged cells.The rum will knock you out and help you sleep so your body can use all the energy to fight those pesky bacteria and viruses. More importantly this drink gives you a psychological boost, warming, and comforting you on a bitterly cold and wet day.
How to Make Bubble Tea with Real Tea 0
As per popular request, we decided to write a post on making Bubble Tea with Real Tea. Try out this recipe if you're looking for quality authentic flavor and taste. If you are a looking for further instructions and tips, check out our Boba School for professional guidance.
Hot Vanilla Chai Latte Recipe 0
Thanksgiving is around the corner. Spice up your Thanksgiving dinner with this enjoyable hot drink. Enjoy the classic taste of chai tea from India, mixed with honey, vanilla, black tea and exotic spices. This mix is gluten free, Kosher Certified, and contains no hydrogenated oils.
- Wei Fan
- Tags: big train flavoring powders big train powders big train vanilla chai big train vanilla chai recipe chai powder fresh gluten free healthy hot bubble tea hot drink recipe hot latte india kosher certified recipe new refreshing taiwanese tea thanksgiving hot drink recipe vanilla chai vanilla chai flavoring powder vanilla chai powder
Osmanthus Black Milk Tea Recipe 0
Osmanthus Black Milk Tea Recipe
Bubble Milk Tea Bubble teas are typically of two distinct types: fruit-flavored teas and milk teas. Today we will be discussing how to make bubble milk tea. One of the oldest bubble tea comes from Taiwan black tea with small tapioca pearls, milk and or sweetener and syrup. The drink is served cold.