Boba school is an opportunity for the shop owners to gain extensive product knowledge from experienced professionals in the field and utilize the tools to make high quality beverages from scratch.
Intermediate Level Learning Outcomes:
1. Milk Tea - Understanding of ingredients and kitchen tools to make high quality milk tea.
2. Tapioca Boba - The method of creating the perfect tapioca boba every time.
3. Flavored Drinks - Adding more flavors to the menu. Learn to make variety of flavored drinks with the right balanced taste.
4. Smoothies - Making smoothies great for both you and your customers.
5. Specialty Tea - Learn the secrets to a smooth and non-bitter cup of bubble tea brewed with real tea with diffrent flavor.
6. Pudding & Grass Jelly - More toppings to that bubble tea. Learn how to make soft and creamy pudding and cooling grass jelly.
Classes take 4-5 hours. Initial $1,500 deposit required, classes are free after $10,000 products purchase made withing 1 year (excluding all machines).
Once the class is taught, the deposit can be either refunded or used as purchasing credit when accumulation purchase is achieved. Please make sure to fill out your contact information accurately during check out. Please contact our offices for more information regarding dates and times.
Boba Classes are non-refundable. If a customer cannot attend their scheduled class time, they must notify the instructor 24 hours in advance to reschedule.
Office Number 510-888-1566