Our Fanale Grass Jelly Syrup is simply the best to make your grass jelly dessert topping or hot grass jelly dessert with.
Fanale's special Grass Jelly recipe may be provided to you after purchase. Each can of syrup can make up to 4 times amount of Grass Jelly Pudding.
Grass Jelly Recipe
1. Grass Jelly syrup 1 can. Add 3.5 cans of water. Bring water to boil
2. Mix 150g Potato starch ( CAN009-PWD ) with 300ml cold water
3. Slowly add Starch mixture to the Grass Jelly Mixture
4. Stir slowly until all white mixture disappears and mixed evenly
5. Wait for it to cool down and put into fridge
6. Take off the top layer of bubbles before serving
Net Weight Per Unit: 8 LB
Units per Case: 6 Cans
Gross Weight Per Case: 48.00 LB