1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and oil for 1 minute.
2. Gradually add in Mochi Foods Waffle mix.
3. After the batter is well mixed, use an ice cream scoop or hand roll dough into a ball.
4. Roll the ball in sugar to coat the surface.
5. Drop the ball into center of the waffle maker and press lid down
6. Cook for around 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
Make this recipe vegan by substituting flax egg, mashed bananas, or apple sauce for eggs, and soy, almond, or oat alternatives for milk!